Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at https://www.phil-responsibility.com believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log site visitors – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
Information contained in log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of click.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Purpose of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected herewith and to send communications, including those of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and/or connected by it and/or Sponsors.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Methods of treatment
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- registration and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the holder, without delay:
– confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, save for the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
– object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Giulia Battistoni
Department of Philosophy
745 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
Technical privacy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do our best to remove that information as soon as possible.